Quickly Get Australian Temporary Work Visa 457
If you are an international student or a skilled worker who is hoping to work in Australia, then one option is temporary visa 457. This visa allows a skilled worker to work in Australia for up to four years based on his eligibility, requirements and sponsor support. 457 Visa is one of the most common visas to work and eventually settle in Australia.
The official website of Department of Immigration and Border Protection has elaborately explained the 457 Visa checklist but to file an error-free application and receive advice on which visa suits your interests best, you must hire a professional such as our Migration Agent Adelaide. Call us or mail us your query and we will assist you immediately.
Eligibility for 457 Visa
You are eligible to apply for temporary work visa 457 in Australia if you fulfill these below-mentioned conditions:
- An approved sponsor has nominated you to work in an occupation which is listed under eligible skilled occupations
- You meet the skill requirements and further obligations such as registration and licenses for the nominated occupation
- You have a decent command over English language
Contact us for further information regarding your eligibility and we can provide you detailed guidance on the visa based on your skills.
Get in Touch with Us
Speak with your Migration Agent in Adelaide
What This Visa Allows You To Do
Temporary work visa 457 allows you to:
- Work in Australia for a set duration of time
- Bring family members to study or work in Australia
- Travel in and out of Australia (as often as you desire)
After you are granted this Visa, you can work for an approved business for
- 4 years (if occupation is listed under Medium and Long Term Strategic Skilled List)
- 2 years (if it isn’t listed under MLTSSL)
457 Visa Processing Time: The global estimated time for processing this visa is
- 75 percent of visa applications are processed in 51 days
- 90 percent of visa applications are processed under 6 months
457 Visa Cost
A nominal 457 Visa application fee is charged to apply for this visa. Nomination and sponsorship charges are also charged on the applicant.
Further 457 Visa Cost includes other charges as well such as those for
- Costs for heath assessments
- Costs for certain tests and certificates
- Police certificates, and so on.
You must provide a proper checklist of documents along with 457 Visa application fees to make sure your visa application is accepted. Our professional migration lawyers Adelaide can help you prepare documentation and file a correct application.