Any Question? Call Us now:

Partner Migration

What is Partner Migration?

Partner migration makes you allow for a visa that permits married partners (who must be the Australian citizens or Australian PR or New Zealand citizens) to enter and remain in Australia permanently. Partner category migration permits the temporary entry to Australia for the couples who are engaged or betrothed. The term fiancée is used for this purpose.
Stages involve:
Step 1: Temporary visa Subclass 309 – Partner (provisional)
Step 2: Permanent visa Subclass 100 – Partner (migrant)

What Partner Migration let you do?

This thing involves two categories:
On temporary basis: This comes under subclass 820. By availing the Partner visa on temporary terms, you are allowed:

  • To stay in Australia until you get the permanent Partner visa.
  • To work in Australia.
  • To study in Australia but without any access to Government funds.
  • To enroll in Medicare for health-related care.

On permanent basis: If you have granted the permanent visa, then you are allowed:

  • To stay in Australia for an indefinite period.
  • To work in Australia.
  • It makes you eligible to apply for the Australian citizenship.
  • You can visit or travel to and from Australia for 5 years till the date visa is granted to you.

In order to solve any of your query related to the application process and related to better services, do get in touch with the Migration lawyer Adelaide, which let you give perfect advice and guidance.

Get in Touch with Us
Speak with your Migration Agent in Adelaide

Requirements needed for Partner Migration:

You can easily avail for this if you are the spouse or de facto partner of:

  • An Australian citizen whose age is more than 18 years.
  • An Australian permanent resident.
  • An eligible New Zealand citizen.

Other requirements for the Partner Migration involve the following points:

  • To qualify for the Visa, you need to stay with your partner for a period of at least 12 months from the date of applying.
  • At the time the Visa is granted to the applicant, he/she should stay in Australia.
  • You need to show a legal proof of your marriage or an evidence of a mutual commitment.
  • Requirements related to health and character by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection is also needed for the same

Processing Time:

There is no specific time attached to the processing of this visa. It depends upon the conditions under which you are applying for the visa.
For any other information or query, do contact Migration lawyer Adelaide which will let you get all the solutions and make you aware of the legal requirements.

Enquire Now
Call Us Now