Get Resident Return Visa with our Migration Agent Adelaide
Resident Return Visa Australia is offered to those candidates who are already permanent residents of Australia or were former permanent residents or were Australian citizens formerly. You require to file for this visa if the travel validity of your current permanent visa is about to expire or has already expired and you wish to travel overseas and then return to Australia as a permanent resident.
This kind of visa is offered under two categories-
- Resident Return Visa subclass 155-Travel facility offered for up to 5 years
- Resident Return Visa subclass 157-Travel facility offered for up to 3 months
There are certain specifications related to filing for this visa category, which you could understand better if guided by a professional. It is necessary to file an error-free visa application to get it approved. Call us for details and our certified MARA registered migration agent Adelaide would help you acquire this visa in a hassle free manner.
Get in Touch with Us
Speak with your Migration Agent in Adelaide
Eligibility for Resident Return Visa Australia
Following are the eligibility criteria for obtaining this visa:
- Residence Status
In order to get Resident Return Visa, you must be
- A former Australian citizen, or
- A permanent resident of Australia, or
- A former permanent resident of Australia whose last permanent visa was not denied
- You must have a valid passport to apply for this visa.
- You must meet various character requirements set by Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia.
- You are not eligible for resident return visa if your last permanent visa was cancelled.
You are ineligible for this visa if you are notified that your permanent business visa may get cancelled.
Resident Return Visa Processing Time
- 75 percent of visa applications are processed under 3 days
- 90 percent of visa applications are processed under 8 days
Resident Return Visa Fee
You will have to pay a nominal resident return visa fee of AUD 360. If you are not filing an online visa application, rather on paper then you will have to bear an additional charge, which is called “Non-Internet Application Charge”.
Besides this, there may be charges for health checks, biometrics, and police certificates.
- The status of this visa is permanent
- Travel facility depends upon the subclass visa you are grant, which depends upon the documents you provide
- You cannot include family members on this visa
Since the resident return visa checklist consists of too many specifications, it might be difficult to grab a hold of it and file an error-free visa application. Contact us for details regarding your eligibility status and take our professional assistance for the quick response.