Have you until recently attained a special skill into a particular realm? If that is the case, then, you can undertake a suitable job compatible with the skill that you have learned about until recently. With the 494 Visa, you can now work in any regional area of Australia under a specific employer. Until recently, Australia is encountering a dearth of professional skilled workers in the various areas of its employment sector. Hence, the government of Australia has launched the 494 visas to recruit employees for various businesses facing a dearth of skilled workers to a great extent.
If you want to obtain the 494 visa in a successful manner, then you need to undergo three consecutive processes. The three of them are Sponsorship, Nomination as well as your visa application process. Detailed information about each of these processes can be considered as follows:
Sponsorship: To get the approval as a Standard Business Sponsor, the concerned business needs to show substantial credentials that will help in proving that this particular business is running legally and substantially by conforming to the various Australian rules and regulations. Besides, it also needs to show an adequate monetary capacity to meet its concerned sponsorship obligations.
This process includes the nomination for a substantial post by the employer in a regional area of Australia. Besides, they also need to specify the kind of person they are looking for in order to fill in their nominated post. The employer must conform to the following criteria in order to meet the various nomination requirements.
1. The nominated occupation which the employer has chosen must be comprising the Medium Long-Term Skills Shortage List (MLTSSL) or that of the Regional Occupation List.
2. The post offered to an employee must be available to him/her for the next 5 years and not less than that.
3. The employer must take the Labor Marketing Testing into consideration without any exemptions apply to it.
4. The employer will have to pay a market rate salary to his/her employee and the amount must not be less than the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) of $53,900 and not a single penny less than that.
5. The market rate salary which is being paid to the employee must be assented by the Regional Certifying Body in the particular regional area wherein the business is established.
Based on the different needs of different employers, the 494 Visa Australia has been divided into three individual streams. The three of these streams can be considered as follows:
Based upon the needs of all sorts of applicants who are applying for all the three visa streams differently at different times, a set of common eligibility criteria applicable to all the three streams can be considered as follows:
You Might Like; Australia To Settle More Regional Migration Intake
When it comes to the duration of 494 visa, it allows you to study, works as well reside in Australia for 5 years. Besides, the visa holder can get himself/herself enrolled for Medicare which is a comprehensive health insurance policy in Australia. Not only this, but you can also apply for a permanent residency with the Visa Subclass 494 after 3 years from the date of your visa approval.
The cost for these three streams under Visa subclass 494 happens to be AUD 4045, whereas the exact processing times aren’t available as of now.
If you also want to ensure a hassle-free visa application procedure for the 494 visa, then a proficient Adelaide Immigration Consultant can help you in this regard. Migration Agent Adelaide will make the best of their endeavors to make you procure your visa subclass 494 in a successful manner.
(Please fill the details below)