Mon - Fri 8:00am - 6:00pm
If you want to receive a quality education, then Australia should be a top destination on your list. It is one of the most popular student destinations in the world, with more than 700,000 international students. Students from all over the world receive a quality education at one of the premier schools in the country. For international students, the student visa subclass 500 is the best option.
The Australian Department of Home Affairs and Immigration has set up many immigration channels for students and professionals. The best course of action for a student wishing to pursue higher education in Australia would be the Student Visa subclass 500. It is a very comprehensive visa that allows international students to stay full-time in Australia and pursue their education from a recognized educational institution.
This visa subclass will allow you to stay and study in the country for up to five years. This visa will be fully in line with your enrolment and will also allow you to accompany a family member. Processing speeds vary for all visa requirements, but this application takes 70-90 to be processed. It is advisable to apply online through the official website.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the documents and papers that you will need to provide the Department of Home Affairs while lodging your application. Make sure that you have collated copies of everything with you so that the application process becomes simple. Overall, you will submit documentary evidence such as passport, birth certificate, proof of enrolment, entrant requirements, or any other relevant document.
• Evidence of Your Identity: The most fundamental paperwork that you will have to submit is proof of your identity. To this end, you will have to submit a copy of your current valid passport. Additionally, you will also have to include a copy of your birth certificate, national identity card or drivers’ license to corroborate who you are.
• Confirmation of Enrolment: element of the student visa checklist is the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the institution that is offering you admission. You will have to produce CoE papers for all the courses that you intend to apply from outside the country.
• Evidence of Health Insurance: You will need to show that you are sufficiently healthy as you need to provide proof of sufficient health insurance. All overseas students must be covered under the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), which will allow you to access private health and other important services while you are in the country.
• Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirement: To prove your requirement for a temporary entrant student visa, you will have to show documents that prove that you intend to stay in the country temporarily. This section of the paperwork will require a statement on your application written by you. You will need further evidence for this too.
• Evidence for GTER: You will need to provide documents that corroborate your temporary entrant requirements status, such as educational qualifications or professional history. A letter or statement from your previous employer/educational institution will also be valid in this case. You have to remember that your unique circumstances and requirements will be considered by the Australian government.
• Relationship Proof: If you are being accompanied by a spouse, parent, minor dependent, etc. while you study in Australia, then you’ll have to provide paperwork that corroborates your claim. It could mean that you have to include a copy of your marriage certificate, family book, household booklet, other evidence, etc. This is also very important to prepare and keep handy.
If you want to smoothen out the entire immigration and visa application process, you should consider taking up the services of the best Immigration Agent Adelaide has to offer. They will be able to guide you through every step of the visa application process. You can also consider using the services of Migration Agent Adelaide, South Australia, which is the registered migration agent has to offer students and immigrants. They can make the immigration process very easy for you.
(Please fill the details below)