A Best Guide for Training Visa Australia- Subclass 407 Visa

A Best Guide for Training Visa Australia- Subclass 407 Visa
Posted by admin
on April 22, 2024

Let us quickly understand what a Subclass 407 Visa Australia is. It is a training visa in Australia. This Visa permits you to take occupational training in order to develop you professionally and make you more skilled.  With the help of this visa, you can visit Australia to enroll in certain training courses or programs for professional growth. Everything you need to know about the Subclass 407 visa, from qualifying requirements to the application procedure, will be covered in this article. We will also understand the 407 visa Australia requirements. So let’s get started if you’re prepared to advance your career in Australia!

What Is a 407 Training Visa for Australia?

The Australia Training Visa (Subclass 407) allows visitors to stay in Australia to attend work-related training courses. This might be a new professional training program, something to help you with your studies, or something to help you get better skills for your existing employment. In essence, it’s an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and get experience in Australia!

Eligibility Criteria

There are two methods to be eligible for this visa. All candidates must, however, demonstrate that they: · Have reached the age of 18.

  • Possess a working knowledge of English
  • Maintain personal health insurance
  • Sincerely desire to remain in Australia for the stipulated duration of time
  • Fulfill the prerequisites for character and health

It is necessary to get sponsorship from an authorized temporary activities sponsor.

Requirements for Australia Training Visa 407

To get an Australia Training Visa (Subclass 407), the following documents are required:

  • A valid passport and identity document (birth certificate, driver’s license, etc.) serve as fundamental forms of identification.
  • Letter of invitation (if issued by the government).
  • Documentation of sponsorship: This demonstrates that an Australian is in favor of your training. They will give you letters attesting to their application for sponsorship and financial support.
  • Paperwork for volunteers (where relevant).
  • Your résumé, diplomas, or a letter from your present employer are examples of documentation that attests to your expertise and skill set.
  • Documents related to finances: Provide evidence of your financial stability throughout your visit, such as bank statements or employment contracts.
  • Health insurance: Australian health insurance is required for you and any accompanying family members. 
  • Results of your English test (if it’s not your first language): This shows that you have a reasonable understanding of English.
  • Evidence of moral excellence: Be a law-abiding individual.
  • Documents of training (for certain professions): There should be evidence that you are registered for the training program in Australia (particularly if you work in healthcare), or it could be a letter from your home country stating that the training is required for your employment.
  • A signed declaration promising adherence to Australian laws and customs.
  • Assistance files (should a migration agent be used): Provide documentation proving that you have a certified assistant assisting with your application.

This may sound like a lot, but it’s necessary to make sure you can sustain yourself while learning new skills in Australia and that you’re a suitable match for the program!

Additional Documents

Additional Family Member Documents

If you want to travel with dependents, the following information has to be included in your visa application:

  • The identity of your spouse/family member.
  • proof that an Australian State or Territory has registered a connection.
  • Supporting documentation demonstrating that, before your application, you were in a de facto relationship for a minimum of a year.
  • If you are taking a minor with you, fill out Form 1229 for parental consent.
  • If the paperwork is not completed, a statutory declaration for travel authorization.
  • a court ruling from Australia enabling the child’s trip there.
  • Evidence showing the minor is permitted to travel under the laws of your nation.

Documentation Proving Identity.

  • Qualities of character.
  • Proof of connection (if any).
  • If the youngster is older than 18 years old and reliant on you.
  • Evidence of your bond with the dependent child.
  • proof that you are financially dependent.
  • a medical document certifying that the youngster is dependent on you or your spouse and is not able to sustain themselves.
  • If a kid over 23 is dependent on you or your partner and cannot support themselves because of cognitive impairment or comparable conditions, you may bring them.


407 Australia visa is the best visa for you in case you’re coming for some training program! Everything you need to know, from eligibility to application procedures, has been thoroughly addressed in this guide. We’ve also mentioned the 407 training visa requirements. In order to ensure a seamless procedure, think about consulting with an Adelaide migration agent, such as the experts at Adelaide Migration Agent. Their knowledge will make sure that your application is solid and increases the likelihood that it will be accepted. Begin your journey to Australia for training right now with the help of the best migration agent Adelaide.

Need Help?

(Please fill the details below)

Read Our Reviews
Migration Agent Adelaide have been one of the best immigration agent firms in Adelaide we have come across so far. They have helped many members of our family with their efficient and seamless immigration & citizenship service...
Ashok Kumar Sadhwani
I am so lucky to find such a nice migration agent with so much of accurate knowledge of work. I have been in Adelaide for only a year and with their expertise and experience I am able to stay lawfully...
abhishek v.s.
The team at migration agent Adelaide has handled all my applications from 457, PR to citizenship.Team at Adelaide migration agent have been my migration agent for past 5 years and I can...
Thakur Rajesh
Enquire Now
Call Us Now
(08) 7123 3466