Are you planning to visit Australia with a holiday goal and also wish to work during your stay then you can apply for Working Holiday Visa to fulfill your dream and live in the country for one year with this visa. You can enjoy your holiday in the beautiful nation and side by side can work for Australian organization to advance your skills and career opportunities.
To get this visa grant you must meet the age criteria that is between 18-31 years. It is a temporary visa and is developed to strengthen the relationship between Australia and eligible countries.
Though this visa allows the holders to work in Australia but there are certain work conditions such as you cannot work for more than six months with single employer. Other conditions to obtain Working Holiday visa grant is to fulfill certain health and character requirements. You must hold a valid passport from an eligible country to apply for this visa.
Do you want to experience life in Australia but haven’t decided yet if you want to stay here for good? The good news is that, you can still make it happen without having to worry about the legalities of being in this country even just for a while. With a Working Holiday Visa (WHM), you are entitled to casual work rights like the extended stay accompanied by work in Australia for up to 12 months. A young individual can apply for the 417 Working Holiday Visa Australia if:
- At least 18 but not hasn’t reached 31 years of age yet
- Does not have a dependent child to accompany at any time while staying in Australia
- Hold a passport of an eligible country
With a Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417 one work in Australia, generally, for until six months with every employer, study here for up to four months and leave and return to this country as much as you want as long as the visa is valid. When applying for this visa, it is important that you:
- provide the necessary documents to prove your claims as mentioned in your application.
- You never came to Australia on any working holiday visa prior to this visa application
- You coming with genuine intention of holiday in Australia and will return once Working holiday visa gets over
- Have a proof of financial amount to support yourself during the stay and to purchase a return ticket to home country
If you wish to go for a holiday in Australia or work, Work and Holiday Visa Subclass 462 is for you. This visa type encourages the cultural exchange and strengthen the bond between Australia and other countries. Individuals seeking short-term employment or a pleasure trip to Australia for up to 12 months can apply for this visa, if they are:
- aged not less than 18 years and not more than 31 years
- passport holder from any one of the following countries; Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, the USA or Vietnam
With Work and Holiday Visa 462 you can work and holiday in Australia for up to 12 months. To get this visa grant it is important that an individual is:
- A genuine visitor to Australia
- A passport holder of eligible country
- Not allowed to bring dependent child during the period of stay in Australia
- Meet character, health and educational requirements
- Have enough funds to support the stay in Australia
- Cannot apply for Work and Holiday visa 462 in case of “No further stay” is stated in any other visa
- Have functional English
- Must comprise a letter of support from your countries home government with visa application, if applying for first Work and Holiday visa. Except for applicants from Argentina, Israel, the People’s Republic of China, Singapore and the United States of America)
- Must be outside of Australia while applying for “First Work and Holiday visa”. For Second Work and Holiday visa, applicants need to be in Australia if applied from there and outside of Australia if applied from other country.
Share this information with your friends:
Get in touch with Migration Agent Adelaide if you are planning to apply for Working Holiday Visa or Temporary Work Visa Adelaide. Before recommending you with any visa options we will first deeply analyze your visa requirements and circumstances. We conduct a thorough counselling session to meet your current and future dreams. We offer numerous services to satisfy all the migration needs and provide you the most suitable visa to proceed ahead. We will identify your needs and assess the possibilities available for you as per your circumstances.
We have highly experienced consultants who keep themselves updated with the latest migration laws. Give us a call or drop a message so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest to help you make an informed decision.