If you have a medical condition and are seeking consultation or treatment to cure the same in Australia than you can consider Medical Treatment Visa Adelaide. You may also apply for this visa if you are travelling to Australia to donate an organ or accompanying an organ donor or a person who needs your support in the country while they undergo the treatment. You cannot lodge a Medical Treatment Visa Application if you intend to get treatment related to surrogacy, have a medical problem which could possibly be risk to the health of other Australian residents and you if have been living in Australia on a domestic work category visa.
This visa is available for both onshore and offshore applicants to stay in Australia till the treatment procedure completes.
Medical Treatment Visa Australia had three categories including Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 675 and Subclass 685 however these two streams are now not available for the new applicants and those willing to get treatment done in Australia can apply for the below mentioned visa stream.
Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602
Medical Treatment Visa Subclass 602 is available for the people who want to travel to Australia for medical consultation or treatment. This visa can also be obtained to support someone who needs medical treatment in Australia or for donating an organ. The holders of this visa can stay in Australia till the consultation or treatment plan completes. You can apply for this visa if:
- You are at least 50 years or older
- Going to Australia under arrangements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health
- Have been refused a permanent visa on health grounds only and are of 50 or above years of age
This visa also lets you study for up to three months besides medical treatment. You can travel to Australia several times depending upon the circumstances till the visa is valid. Some eligibility criteria to get this visa are:
- Meets health and character requirements
- Provide an evidence of your funds to support yourself and anybody accompanying for treatment during your entire stay period
- Show arrangements for your treatment
- Not have a medical condition that could be a threat to public health and ensure that you are clear of active tuberculosis
- Do not hold any debts to Australian Government
How Adelaide Migration Agent can help you?
Our qualified consultants help you prepare the documents to validate the claims you make in Medical Treatment Visa Application. Once the entire file is ready with all the necessary documents our registered migration agents will thoroughly assess your file and guide you with the further process. We will represent you to the Department of Home Affairs and will always keep you informed about the progress of your file. Our entire procedure is hassle-free as we strive to minimize the efforts of our clients and do all the research, evaluation and use years of experience in every single application we take care of. Simply contact us for more information on Australian Medical Treatment Visa Requirements.
(Please fill the details below)