With a Skilled Visa 887 you can stay in Australia permanently. You can apply for this visa if you have fulfilled the eligibility criteria of subclass 489 visa. All you need is follow the directions accordingly and ensure that you qualify for this visa. There is a corresponding amount, too but it is definitely worth your money. Nothing can be more expensive than a document that will make you stay in Australia for good. Don’t be intimidated or discouraged by the conditions, requirements and eligibility terms you need to meet in order to obtain this permanent visa.
That’s what this page is designed for—to guide you through the process of applying for this visa. All you need is follow the directions accordingly and ensure that you qualify for the given eligibility criteria.
Skilled subclass 887 visa Australia Conditions
You can apply for Subclass Visa 887 if:
You fulfill the below mentioned requirements of Skilled Visa 887 set by the Department of Home Affairs:
- Be a holder of subclass 489, 495, 496, 475 or 487; or a Bridging visa A or B following your application for a subclass 489, 495 or 497 visas
- Have stayed in a specific regional area of Australia for at least 2 years
- Have worked as a full-time employee in a specific regional area for at least 1 year
What this Visa Subclass 887 lets you do in Australia?
The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 Visa under Skilled Visa Australia lets you stay, work and study indefinitely in Australia. This visa also entitles you to enroll in Medicare, a scheme for Australia’s health care and expenses. Other than this you can apply for a citizenship in Australia, if you qualify and can sponsor your eligible relatives for Australian permanent residence.
Eligibility criteria for Skilled 887 Visa Australia
Other than the criteria for eligibility mentioned above, it is essential to know that you also fulfill the following factors for 887 Visa grants:
- You must hold a valid visa (as mentioned above) to apply
- You must meet the health requirements
- You must meet the character requirements
- You must have arranged to repay (if not yet paid) any outstanding balance to the Australian government
- You might not be qualified for this visa if you have had a cancelled or refused visa during your stay in Australia
Share this information with your friends:
Since Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 is a permanent visa, it lasts forever. It takes in effect from the date of visa grant.
75 percent of the Skilled Visa 887 applications gets processed within nine months while 90 percent gets process within 11 months.
No. The visa lets one travel within and outside Australia as often and as much as he wants for up to five (5) years after the grant of visa.
The Skilled Visa application costs around AUD $385
No. The applicant of Subclass 887 Visa must lodge an application from Australia and must also be here when the decision on your application is made.